We all know that budgets are tight these days. But in this economy, networking and enhancing your professional value is more important now than ever. So what are we to do?
The 2010 FPRA Annual Conference committee has been working diligently on ways to make attending Annual Conference more budget-friendly, so you can get in the networking and professional development you need at a price that is right. Here are some ways to see The Big Picture on a budget:
- Get a group discount. If more the one person attends from your organization, each additional person gets $40 off his or her registration fee. Click here to download the registration form.
- Carpool. Visit the Annual Conference Facebook page and click on the Carpool Discussion Group. Announce that you’d like to accompany one or more colleagues on a road trip to Naples (or find someone who is looking for the same). You’ll make a new contact, save some money, and even help the environment. What’s not to love?
- Share a room with a colleague. The Naples Grande is a beautiful location with luxury rooms. So why not share with a roommate? Besides, there is so much to do during Annual Conference, you won’t be in your room a lot anyway!
- Enjoy a luxury resort at a motel price. The Naples Grande reduced its standard room rates to just $125 a night. Room rates have not been this low in five years! Click here to reserve your room today!
- Add a vacation. Time to Think Business – Think Pleasure! Leverage your work and personal funds by adding a couple vacation days before or after Annual Conference. Enjoy the reduced rate at the Naples Grande for three days prior or after conference and enjoy all the amenities with your family!
- Meals included. Unlike other conferences, most of your meals are included in the price of a full registration. While attending Annual Conference, you will receive three breakfasts, two lunches, the Golden Image banquet, and your fair share of chocolate! With the optional Sunset Social networking event on Sunday evening, you will receive another dinner. So when you’re budgeting for the conference, you won’t have to add a lot for meals on top of registration!
- Stock up your professional library. Books, Books, Books will be back with a 15 percent discount for attendees, so this is the time to stock up on your PR, communications, marketing and business books!
- Single day registration. Can’t make the whole conference? Consider a single day registration. The AC committee reduced single day registration by $95 for Monday or Tuesday (Tuesday single day registration does not include the Golden Image Banquet). While we are certain you won’t want to miss a minute of this year’s line-up of speakers, if you have a scheduling conflict, this may be the plan for you!
Look out for more ways the 2010 AC committee is giving you what you asked for! Budget-friendlier options, more down time and networking opportunities, high-caliber speakers and timely topics…look for more information through e-Facts or join our Facebook page to keep up on the latest!