The Orlando Area Chapter is one of the Florida Public Relations Association’s largest and strongest chapters because so many of our members are involved and take leadership responsibilities, including roles on our board of directors. If you are interested in serving on the 2011-2012 FPRA-OAC Board of Directors, now is a great time to let us know. Please e-mail Immediate Past President Mandy Taylor, APR, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest.
The 2011-2012 board will be recommended by a nominating committee in April that is comprised of five percent of our chapter’s membership. The slate will be published in the May issue of PRoclaimer for members to review.
Below is a list of available Board positions:
4. Assistant Treasurer
5. Vice President of Membership
6. Assistant Vice President of Membership
7. Vice President Accreditation
8. Vice President of Professional Development (Two positions)
9. Vice President of Roast & Toast (Two positions)
10. Vice President of Image Awards (Two positions)
11. Vice President of Media Relations
12. Vice President of Publications
13. Vice President of Technology
14. Vice President of Outreach (Roundtables)
15. Communiqué Advisor
16. Quotes Advisor