We’ve Added More Value…
The newly added Networking at the Phil event is included in the price of registration! This 90-minute event will offer attendees a tour of the beautiful Naples Philharmonic and its art museum, located half a mile away from our conference host, the Naples Grande Beach Resort. Complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres will also be served.
This unique opportunity to enjoy the facility – normally closed at this time of year – was extended to the FPRA by its founder and CEO Myra Janco Daniels. Mrs. Daniels was just today featured in the Wall Street Journal, and happens to be the introductory general session speaker at conference this year.
- To add even more value to your conference registration, another session has been added to our already prodigious lineup. Breakout 1C, “Using Monitoring and Measurement to Advance Organizational Goals,” will offer insight on how best to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to better your own PR efforts.
- In addition, conference will include a fourth Counselors’ Network Session this year, more than ever before! On Tuesday, August 9, Joel Curran, Managing Director and Senior Vice President of MSL Chicago, will engage in a private, informal, and interactive discussion exclusively available to CN members.
Deadlines Are Approaching Quickly…
- Early Bird Registration for conference is available at a reduced rate until July 15. The deadline to reserve a room at the Naples Grande Beach Resort at the reduced FPRA rate is July 8.
Golden Image Awards, Golf Tournament, and Class Reunion 2011 Updates…
While you’re finalizing your plans, consider signing up for the following extra conference activities:
- Sponsoring a table at this year’s Golden Image Awards banquet on Tuesday, August 9. Table sponsorship ensures your group will be able to sit together at the event. You can download the sponsorship form here.
- Participating in our 31st Annual FPRA Golf Tournament on Sunday morning, August 7. The registration form for the tournament is here.
- Attend our annual scholarship fundraiser on Sunday evening, August 7. This year’s theme is FPRA University: Class Reunion 2011, so you have the chance to wear all your collegiate gear, and dinner is included in the price of admission!