The Orlando Area Chapter is one of the Florida Public Relations Association’s largest and strongest chapters because so many of our members are involved and seek leadership responsibilities. If you are interested in serving on the 2013-2014 FPRA-OAC Board of Directors, now is the time to step up! Please e-mail Amanda Forbes Mestdagh, APR by April 5, 2013.
The 2013-2014 board will be recommended by a nominating committee in April that is composed of five percent of our chapter’s membership. The slate will be published in the May issue of PRoclaimer for members to review. The 2013-2014 board year runs from September 2013 through August 2014.
Below is a list of available board positions:
4. Assistant Treasurer
5. Vice President of Membership
6. Assistant Vice President of Membership
7. Vice President Accreditation
8. Vice President of Professional Development (Two positions)
9. Vice President of Student Scholarships (Two positions)
10. Vice President of Image Awards (Two positions)
11. Vice President of Media Relations
12. Vice President of Publications
13. Vice President of Technology (Two positions)
14. Vice President of Student Outreach
15. Communiqué Advisor
16. Quotes Advisor