The Orlando Area Chapters of FPRA and PRSA team up to offer two series of free APR study session workshops each year, one in the winter/spring and one in the fall. Details for the winter/spring series of workshops that commenced February 15 follow:
- Free workshops started Tuesday, February 15, and will follow an eight-session syllabus designed around the Universal Accreditation Board Study Guide and the detailed Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs) tested in the computer-based exam.
- Candidates participate in the Readiness Review in April.
- Those who pass the Readiness Review may take the computer-based exam anytime before February 2012.
- The study sessions are free for active FPRA or PRSA members.
- Visit the official website of the Universal Accreditation Board at www.praccreditation.org for the Candidate’s Process Chart and to find more information about the accreditation process.
If you have questions or would like to RSVP, please contact:
FPRA Orlando Area Chapter VP of Accreditation –
Stefanie Macfarlane, APR at firstname.lastname@example.org or (321) 578-1722 or
PRSA Orlando Area Chapter Accreditation Co-Chairs –
Scott McCallum, APR at Scott.McCallum@theiia.org or (407) 937-1247 or
Lorri Shaban, APR at email@example.com or (407) 920-0926.