By: Lauren Hyer, APR
FPRA Orlando VP of Membership
When I reflect on the tremendous membership benefits of FPRA, three words come to mind: Opportunity. Value. Investment.
As the oldest association for public relations professionals, FPRA prides itself on offering powerful professional development and networking opportunities. By joining FPRA, you not only connect with a strong network of local PR professionals, you have the chance to meet and learn from more than 1,000 like-minded professionals across the state.
With the cost of a yearly membership at $175, it is an extraordinary value and the most affordable investment you can make for your career.
If you haven’t already done so, I urge you to renew your membership, as the unmatched benefits you receive far outweigh the cost. Additionally, we will raffle off a $25 gift card to those who renew their membership by November 29.
To renew your membership today, simply follow one of the steps below:
- Call the FPRA State Office at 941.365.2135 ext. 306
- Fax your renewal form (link to .pdf of renewal form) to 941.906.1556
- Email your renewal form to email@example.com
- Mail your renewal form to 40 Sarasota Center Blvd., Suite 107, Sarasota, FL 34240
- Renew online at http://www.fpra.org/Non_Member_Message.aspx
For more information, please email Lauren Hyer, APR at Lauren.Hyer@chsfl.org.