Apply to win a scholarship to this year’s annual conference, FPRA: The Road Best Traveled, to be held at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek on August 10-13. Since this professional development event is right here in our backyard, this is a great opportunity to attend!
The FPRA Orlando Area Chapter will award up two scholarships to local chapter members. Each scholarship will cover the conference registration fee of $695. To apply, please email your responses to the questions below to Cynthia Lambert, APR at email@example.com by June 30, 2014. Please limit your answers to 50 words or less for each question and be sure to include all information outlined below:
- Years in public relations:
- How long have you been a member of FPRA?
- In what ways have you been involved with FPRA? (Committees, events attended, positions held, etc.)
- How will the conference scholarship benefit your career and current job?
- What do you hope to learn by attending conference, and how do you intend to incorporate it in your daily position?
To be eligible, you must be an active member in good standing with the Orlando Area Chapter. Your chapter involvement and financial need will be considered. Please note that the scholarship covers the $695 conference registration fee and excludes lodging, food outside of meals included in the regular conference registration and all other related expenses.
All scholarship winners will be required to participate on the conference blogging team and to write a short article for PRoclaimer discussing what they learned and how it enhances their profession.