You don’t want to miss this year’s event! Hear from the PR professionals who took on – and successfully tackled – some of the most visible initiatives of the last year.
This year, topics include:
- Shooting at Strozier Library: A crisis communication study from the Tallahassee Police Department
- Hear the Roar! How the Orlando City Soccer Club started a movement
- An Award Winning Campaign: What can another penny do for you?
- Repositioning a Global Name: Rebranding Port Tampa Bay
Get a crisis communication case study from the Tallahassee Police Department who responded to a shooting at FSU’s student library, managing a national media onslaught and quelling concerns with anxious students and faculty. Find out how the Orlando City Soccer Club launched a colossal movement across the region, generating an energized and rapidly growing fan base for the area’s newest sports team. Learn about the creative and compelling campaign that took home a Golden Image Award for educating the community about a challenging issue –the increase of a county-wide sales tax. And hear from the marketing executive of Tampa’s largest economic engine, Port Tampa Bay, about how they successfully repositioned a global brand.
This year, speakers include:
- Dave Northway, Public Information Officer with the Tallahassee Police Department
- Leonardo Santiago, Vice President of Communications for the Orlando City Soccer Club
- Tre’ Evers, Co-founder of Consensus Communications
- Christina Morton, APR, Senior Account Executive with Consensus Communications
- Karl Strauch, Vice President of Branding Development and Strategic Alliances for Port Tampa Bay
Attend the half-day event which includes a hot breakfast. We hope to see you there!
Members – $40
Non-members – $50
Students – $30
For sponsorship and volunteer opportunities, please contact: