The Orlando Area Chapter of FPRA will award up two scholarships to local chapter members. Each scholarship will cover the conference registration fee of $695. To apply, please respond to the questions below and email your responses to Allie Vatcher at email@example.com by July 1, 2013. Please limit your answers to 50 words or less for each question and be sure to include all information outlined below.
* Years in public relations:
* How long have you been a member of FPRA?
* In what ways have you been involved with FPRA? (Committees, events attended, positions held, etc.)
* How will the conference scholarship benefit your career and current job?
* What do you hope to learn by attending conference, and how do you intend to incorporate it in your daily position?
To be eligible you must be an active member in good standing with the Orlando Area Chapter. Your chapter involvement and financial need will be considered. Please note that the scholarship covers the $695 conference registration fee and excludes lodging, food outside of meals included in the regular conference registration, reception and all other related expenses. All scholarship winners will be required to participate on the conference blogging team and to write a short article for PRoclaimer discussing what they learned and how it enhances their profession.